I haven’t posted a blog for a few weeks now and the only excuse I have is that I have been really busy. Well, everyone is busy right? Between family, work, church, school, the kid’s soccer and cheer competitions and of course golfing. It’s really a day to day life sometimes. The other night my wife asked me to check our air conditioner to make sure it was ready for summer. I told her “Don’t worry I’ll get it done “ (Everyone knows that a plumber’s own faucets are the last one’s to be fixed right…?) As I was driving into work this morning my wife’s request made me think of our planned service agreements that we offer. They are great for any situation but for the family with a busy lifestyle they are even better!
How planned service agreements work.
- To set up the customer prepays for their discounted maintenance in advance.
- Typically we come out 2 times a year. In the spring and the fall to service the furnace and air conditioner. It also can be set up for 1 to 4 times per year depending on your situation.
- Best part, you choose the month you want to service to be done in and when that month comes around Manwill Plumbing and Heating will call you to schedule the best day with you.
- Also, because it is a contract with us. In the event of a mechanical failure you will get a 15% discount on the parts needed.
- Sounds like a win – win situation for the busy lifestyle and for keeping the family happy. Unfortunately for me, I have been in the business my whole life and married for 16 years so my wife knows better.
Give us a call and let Manwill Plbg and Htg take care of your heating and cooling system for you.